1. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now I’m found,
Was blind, but now I see.
2. T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
3. Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.
6. When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.
4. The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
5. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
1.おどろくばかりの / めぐみなりき
この身のけがれを / 知れるわれに
2.めぐみはわが身の / おそれを消し
まかする心を / おこさせたり
3.危険をもわなをも / 避けえたるは
めぐみのみわざと / 言うほかなし
4.御国(みくに)につく朝 / いよよ高く
めぐみのみ神を / たたえまつらん